Sign in to follow this  
Muxster

DEL MAR pics from Muxster's camera

Man what a great event! So many people to thank....

All of the generous people who donated!

Stu Thomson

Harry Leary for his slide show presentation

Toby Henderson

Sandy Finkleman

Perry Kramer

Shannon Gillete and the ABA!

Jeff and Vanessa Norton

Dave Fisher

Lionel and Chris Eden

Cruiserking

Kristie and Kevin (Kristevin)

Mario

Scott Hice

John Severin

Adam Cox

ALL OF THE GENEROUS PEOPLE that contributed to the raffle!!

and so many more....THANKS for an awesome event!!!

Here is the beginning of my pics...feel free to post them all over the web!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Mux

More pics from the Muxster's Camera..

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

Nice Mux, you always do take the cleanest pix,,,It must be that magic camera of yours. Looks like you folks had a kick arse time and it sucks that I missed out. Been working 7 days a week on endless. I'll catch all the homies soon. Peace out & L8trs.

HOLLYWOOD

:)

Here are yet more pics out of my camera...I have lots more!

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

Mux

Cool pic's Mux, Thanks again for sharing ! :smthup: !!!!!!!!!

There are so many pics I just can't caption them...so please help me out if there are questions...

Mux

= )

Beautiful pictures!! Yes, I remember Snorton saying to you sometime during the day, "I Want A Picture OF Every BIKE!" :yeehaw:

Bikes look insane but I have a couple of real questions.

You claim it is/was the largest bmx museum...was it @ 175 bikes?

Were there any people besides you there? Like passer bye's or people from the races checking the bikes out?

looks like it was a decent turnout!

Thanks Mux for the great pics. I wish I could have seen everything live....but I'm going to try my hardest to make it to the west coast for next year. Looks like everyone had an awesome time!!!! I'm partying with you guys at the next Del Mar!!!!!

There were people walking through looking at the displays all day long. much more than once while my wife was over by the track she overheard this comment. "Let's watch one more moto. then go look at the old bikes". alot of the pics were takin in the early part of the day because it got real busy later. security was tight because the Governor stopped at the fairgrounds that day campaining for Bush. a couple of state policemen in suits walked through our area. they were doing a security sweep. but they were NOT so intent on they're jobs that they could not stop to check out a few bikes. B) B)

175 bikes is a respectable number for a first time event. If it was not the largest it was only because people such as yourself were unable to join us for a day of fun. but I know alot of you folks were with us in spirit. :innocent:

Sure looks like a great time. I really like actually seeing the bikes on dirt. Almost like they were made for it. Way to much to comment on. Who's PL-24 Redline? Sick! Is that Dave Lucas' DG cruiser? Sick! Nice giveaway bike there. :smthup: Good job Cruiserking and Lionel. I see Dave Fisher's wheels show the time put into them. I could go on and on.

Mux if you send me a list I will caption those pics for you.

Kerry, what is wrong with you? Why you gotta start? We know your allegiance so..... :blink: I can see what a true collector you are from that post. One person looks at it as wow look at all the cool bikes. Look at all the Old School pros in one place at one time. Wow Stu doubled? Another person looks at it as yeah well I know bigger. Who cares? Great job to all that attended. You guys look like you really put it together very well. How cool would that have been to see all those ex pro's out there and to see STU double on cruiser and twenty inch.

:rockout: Now that is what I am talking about!!! :rockout:

Reason I ask about passer by's is because most pictures are of the bikes and members. It wasn't a blast but at Rockford you can't help but see people everywhere. Go through the pictures again there aren't many viewers in the background. Come on Pat...easy buddy just questions!

I was busting the Muxster's cubes.Muxster is cool, his photos rock period. His Os-Bmx site artwork in months prior to the event claimed largest museum on earth. I was just seeing if thats backed by fact!

If you throw a prediction out and correct, you look like a genius.

If you aren't so correct you have to take a ball breaking too.

Oh yeah...I love hitting my spellcheck software and the program tries to change the word Muxster into Munster!

Where were you????

It would have been even larger if you would have participated and rallied some of your other bro's with oldschool bikes to do the same.

As far out of the way as it was for people to actually cruise over and take a look, it was mind blowing how many did.

I met people who had been in the industry for decades.

I got reunited with several people I use to race with as long as 30 years ago!!

I had the best of time hanging with my OS-BMX.COM, "Somewhere else".COM and NOSBMX.COM bruthas and Factory JMC SANDER aka DY (Dutch Young)

Had the honor of presenting an award to a guy who holds more national team trophies than anyone in history!

Got to hang with my bro' Jason aka The 26incher and polish some silver bullets

Got to watch STU STOMP the COMP!!!

Got to watch old team mates and the offspring of old teammates race and win.

Best of all I got to blast around the pits with my son on my old race bikes that haven't seen dirt since the '70s!

On anybodys scale this would rate as being the largest.

I guess it's all in the way you look at it, in spirit, heart and person with a positive attitude.

or through a monitor with a bad attitude....

4130....I understand you perfectly....

It was a competitive statement I chose to carry along...We have actually held the largest museum...it was Elysian park.

This event should have been the largest again....but there were factors such as rain that held it back a little. We are ALL proud that the event went as well as it did for a 1st time trial.

However, Elysian park is coming again and it will BE the largest once again.

It's all in fun! There is no award for having the most bikes in a single area. It's just alot of good ol' fun!!! Come out for Elysian park!!! We'll show you a good time!

Mux

Right on! Good attitude and jmc/ace if you know me you know I'm a ball breaker. No ill will here at all, it's just that I like to F around and talk it in a different way. In numerous other threads here I add in good comments with my 2 bmx cents.Tell people how sweet there bike is or try to help them find parts!. The bikes were insane. I wish I had bikes as nice as some at DelMar. The photo's and detail were cool. I just saw Sodbusters pictures added and indeed saw a bunch of lookers in which I didn't see in previous posts/threads and thats that!

Mux knows Im horsing around and I call it like I SAW it. Im sorry your feathers were russled buddy! By the way that brown OM is the sickest cruiser ever! Got that EVER!

Now that my ball bustingesque attitude is abroad, Did the Mudd get an award for nicest ground texture? :D

No worries 4130,

Just sharin' "large" from my goggles... :blink:

Honestly, you did miss out on a really good show, hope you can make the next one. :smthup:

The mud was for sure OS! Gehenna, I didn't even bother cleaning off the tires or the pedals. Makes em look real, adds to the "petina"... B)

When are you and redline hunter havin' your campout in my backyard (S.P.Taylor)???

dude it's so far but thats preaching to the choir when I see Sander there. Looks like fun bmx'n and a XR 600 would be a blast too.

Sand'N'dirt was a trip!!

He is a super cool cat!!, in his odd euro way... It was a blast hanging with him, I hope we can do it again soon!!!! :smthup:

For me it's going to have to be BMX n a KTM 400.... It's all good!!! :D

I wanted so badly to plow thru that mud with my webco!!! That would have been a great pic!!

4130king hung with the Darkside alot at Rockford!!! Out there on the back patio in the hot sun drinking...etc!

Let's do it again!

BTW...I was thinking about you 4130 when I seen that 24" VDC cruiser roll up and for sale too!!!

Mux

No doubt Mux,

I tunnel visioned in on that pup! :yeehaw:

I didn't even see you snap a shot of me checkin' it out. :wacko:

You da paparazzi bruda!!! :ph34r:

Don't let Jim see me droolin' on that VDC. can you delete the drool in photoshop??? :blink:

Looks like a great event fellas sorry I couldn't make it. The old lady scheduled a Halloweeen bash at our house and there was no getting out of it. I did manage a nice hangover I dedicated to the Darkside! Congratulations on what looks to be a killer event and I won't miss the next one. Nice pics Mux you would of fit right in at BMXA back in day. By the way that S&S works cruiser is the sickest ride ever!

DAN

Mux

I want to Thank You for all the work you did to get this event started and for always having such a fun attitude. All the print work was amazing and the badges were great. Because of your contributions this event was so sucessful.

From a somewhat outsider (being a wife) I really enjoyed myself and enjoyed meeting people. This was a great event and the slide show was fun. If it wasn't for you, Mux that wouldn't have happened. So Thanks again and keep up all the hard work you do for OS because there are alot of people that enjoy it.

I look forward to the next event hopefully there might been some kids or wives that enjoy it just as much as I did.

Carbizwife(Chris) :smthup:

Thanks Chris! But without the efforts of Lionel and You it would have not happened either!!! You guys rock! Everybody worked together and got it done down to the wire...I appreciate the kind words... :)

I am obssesed with this stuff....I'm like a train without brakes...once I get goin...LOOK OUT!!!

Our fourthcoming events will be even better!!!! More stuff for the kids!!!!

Mux

I agree with Adam on the mud thingie. No offense intended towards the pristine guys but when I was asked how I could drag my bikes through the stuff, I couldn't help but reply "Dude, some of these bikes have raced down Corona, Rancho etc in the mud, I don't think it will hurt them"

Mux, I wish I had known, I wanted to scream into the big mud puddle behind Sod's tent so bad on the hack. I thought I was the only one.

Looking forward to Elysian and also to Rockford. We gotta share the love.

Sign in to follow this