Sign in to follow this  
reilley1

Props to Mrs. Sodbuster

One of the things that caught my eye at Del Mar (other than the bikes) was the support Sod received from his wife. I was amazed at seeing this.

To all wives/girlfriends who understand/tolerate their mate's affliction with little kid's bikes, I salute you

No doubt

Queen Buster gave me a big ol hug as i entered the venue, Dem som good people to hang out with for sure.

I feel the love :flower:

Hear, hear. :D I also think that it is cool that Mrs Sod comes on here and posts. Supportive wife's/girlfriends are priceless. :smthup: Glad I am in that boat.

Vivian Rocks!!! They are great team! You should have seen my girlfriend...she was not so interested....LOL

Mux

:)

Thank You! I noticed that the families were working as supportive groups also. It does get boring sometimes for us, but being bored is a luxury. It's a fun group. I like these venues when history shows itself. This old cat Steve is looking at Sod's bikes and starts talking Webco. He was the original welder for Webco bikes in Florida. Every bike had a story and Sod was hoarse by the end of the day. This 9x racer boy was feeling all the grips on the Old 70's bikes and it started a history talk with him, his Dad, and Sod. As Snorton said, "If you build them, they will come."

Mrs. Sod :flower:

My girlfriend is extremely supportive of my hobby. She was a trooper all weekend and didn't complain once. We should all be so lucky!

To all you gals that stand next to your man when he's bein' A Big Little Boy!!!

A big reilley1 salute to ya!! :smthup:

Hugs and kisses all around!!!

Guys, you better let these gals know you appreciate 'em or I'll send my kid out after ya!!! :anger:

Thanks for the kind words reilley. she is the cream in my coffee the jelly in my donut. the love of my life. and I could not imagine what my life would be like without her. :wub:

Sign in to follow this