Sign in to follow this  
ms4972

PK for Del Mar

I would like to take this time to thank everyone that donated parts to get this bike built. The donations I got for this bike were incredible. Without you guys this would have never come together.

Here is the list contributors and the parts they donared in no particular order.

Ramon Meneses (Ramon aka Beaner)-Non Stamped Landing Gear and NOS Dia Compe Lever

John Severin (WFO)-Repair work done to frame and powder coating.

William Laroque (Larock)-NOS Suntour Power Stem and NOS Rattrap pedals

Nicholas Laroque (William's youngest son)-Uni Seat from his personal bike.

John Sullivan (Code Blue)-Handlebars, Cheng Shin tires and Sealed Suzue hubs.

Troy Palmer (empijones)-NOS Takagi spider and chainwheel

Jeff Norton (Snorton)-Profile box cranks and bottom bracket set

Mike Nelson (Muxster)-NOS MX1000 rear caliper and the SE Factory Boy Blue powder paint

Sander (Sand n Dirt)-Set of Vinyl SE Racing Rad Pads

I would also like to thank Sodbuster and SEADOIT for their offers to help.

I thank you all for participating in this and I hope the look on Perry's face made this project worth it for all of you.

Mario Salgado

Hey Mario, excellent job putting all this together. Huge props to all that helped with parts and sweat on that build. Excellent idea and great follow thru. That is what it is all about.

Did you supply the frame Mario? Now I'm thinking about keeping my PK and building a tribute to the tribute bike! :smthup:

Mario, don't forget who donated the biggest thing besides the frame on this project! You not only donated the frame, but spent countless hours gathering parts, emailing, phoning and who knos what else to get that baby done! Without your vision Mario, Perry would still not have a PK Ripper. You are a class act Mario and a good friend. William aka larock

Mario

Sorry about the Landing Gear Decals. Saw photos of the bike and it's a shame they never arrived in the mail. It still looked fantastic though. I actually think I sent you 2 sets of LG's in black and some extra other SE stuff for it. If you can still get them to Perry I can send some more. BTW, I sent that envelope to the La Palma addy if that helps any? CB

MARIO THAT BIKE LOOKED SICK!!! I AM SURE PERRY WILL NEVER FORGET THE MOMENT THAT THE BIKE WAS GIVEN TO HIM.I WISH I WAS ABLE TO BE MORE APART OF THE PROJECT AND BEEN IN DELMAR TO SEE IT.WELL NOW I AM HOPING TO MAKE THE BBQ IN APRIL.

Sign in to follow this