Sign in to follow this  
jmc/ace

SUPER BIG UP'S to MUX!!!!

Brutha,

It's time you got some recog!!! :D

Del Mar was obviously a HUGE hit by reading all the posts and by personally being there to tell you it was!!!!

The direction of the site is goin', " to the moon alice!"

I know it isn't 100% because of you. Bro' judging by your participation, contributions and promoting you are a huge % of the success!!!

The scans, posts and TOP FREAKIN' NOTCH PHOTOS are very, very, very much appreciated!!!!

Dude, you have an energy level, enthusiasm and character that is unequaled.

I for one think you bring alot to this site, hobby and people you share with.

you are a hard guy to keep up with( "like a train without brakes!!")LOL!! but I always have a blast hangin' with ya.

Again, THANKS for ALL YOU DO!!!

Keep it up Bro' we're all behind you..... :smthup:

Mux's BMXA postings is also a large reason why Oz came over too!

You know ADAM now this is an awesome topic!!!Back in the day when i met MUXSTER i thought he was kinda arrrrrhhhhhhh!!(hope i pronounced that correct!!But because of this website MUX has really became an awesome friend and i have no idea where i would be without him!!!He is a major assett to this website!!!You say MUX is the most wound up you have ever met and besides myself i would have to agree!!Its guys like MUXSTER that keep me interested in this stuff!!He has an awesome talent and he is just a great friend!!!THANKS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE BRO!!!ARRRRRRRRHHHHHHHH!!!! :smthup: :yeehaw:

I have yet to meet both Snorton and Mux in person!!!

I must say they are unequalled in talent and enthusiasm for this growing hobby!

Because of guys like the both of you, my childhood passion of BMX is kept alive. Thanks to both of you. I know I have poked fun at Mux in the past by posting doctored photo's of him, but Mux, I hope you realize it was all in good fun. I have the greatest respect of you and what you do here!!

Keep up the great work guys, you have made this house a home for me.

:smthup:

I have to say Mux.

It was your great cruiser builds that drove me to finding this place.

:smthup:

yes!! Willinois said it!! you guys keep the sparkle in my eye for this childhood fun!!!

Not sure how many times I've said it since Del Mar but MUX you are a gift to the hobby and to all of us!!! You bring life to the party and it would NOT have been the same going to Del Mar without you!!!

You must really love "JoeBlizzard" since you kept calling me by that name every chance you got!!!

I'm sure Pilar helps by keeping you grounded when you need to be ;) !!!

I hope you bring all that energy to Long Beach and help to make that a blast too!!!

Here's a picture of Me, Mux, and Lionel on Friday night at the Hilton. I've posted it here before on another thread but thought I'd add it here too!!!

Hey should I post the picture of you CRAMED in the back of the truck?

See Ya soon...

Raul G.

TooOld2BMX :innocent:

DSC02681.JPG

Here's another of Mux and Sander...

DSC02677_Standard_e_mail_view.jpg

you got to know Mux is all about this site. and the bikes and the hobby in general. his commitment is a real insperation and truely infectious in my opinion. big props bro!! :smthup:

not bad for a total wang! ;) :P :lol:

Get a good look at that belly! Im on a diet now...so your not gonna see that anymore/.

I've known Mux over half my life...I'm glad that other people see in him what I do. He's a guy with many different talents and a huge heart. I'm proud to call him my friend (everyone together now....AAAAAHHHHH) LOL

Mux...as far as the belly is concerned, if you quit drinking so much beer, the belly will be gone in no time! On second thoughts, Let's get loaded tonight!

See you and the belly later!

T

Right on Dirty! Killem Gillem is at the Pitcherhouse tonight!! B-day beer on me!

Mux

:)

well heck i was gonna say you is kinda cute Sander :flower: HAHAHA

Sign in to follow this