Sign in to follow this  
Smokin_Endo

83 Goose

Here we go again ! I think that it is coming out nice I'm just having a problem with the lacing of the rear wheel.I laced the front one,then when I got to the back things just went south.The spokes that came out were the same lenth and so was the hub size but when I got done the spokes seem to be too long,and I laced them the same way as the front? Maybe you have to lace the back differently?but anyway here it is,oh and this is my first time tring to lace a wheel so if you have any advice I could use it,Thanks lmk what you think,Brian

g10.JPG

Edited by NEWGUY

No advice on the lacing, but i can tell you nice job and Keep at it!

Thanks Bob I have a bunch of other stuff to put on but I can't go any further till I get the wheels figured out and I get my tires from Ginnys.I'm also putting a Diamond Back together from this era and I just picked up a Californian that I'm going to do with blue parts for a mate to this bike

Heres a back shot

g9.JPG

I love someone who tackles the whole bike as far as the "construction" of one. I for one would of just bought a wheelset but a true die hard like yourself does it this way. Much props to you and what you do! :smthup: Do post the end result please!

No problem I wouldn't have it any other way ! This is my favorite PLACE on the web.I don't know what your in to but I have a TrickStar thats going to be SIIIIIICK All lavender with just the right amount of white and I have 401's,pro pedals,a pro stem,nos Tuffs,and a nos lavender gyro just to mention a few parts.Right after the holidays it will be all over the site