Sign in to follow this  
Smokin_Endo

Hutch Fix Star !

Holy crap Brian......you're like a freakin plastic surgeon with that grinder. 36_17_1.gif

What could you do with this?

I was thinking of getting some fishing line & using it to make a cool OSBMX wind chime set. :lol:

ckbox.jpg

I can fix it but you may ride up the street a little sideways LOL OK Sean I'll play !

I got my frame from Steve yesterday so I have been very busy making some custom brackets and cutting holes LMAO ! Check it out ! I hope nobody wants to kill me ! Hey make sure nobody in the contest sees these !

TOP SECRET

bm1.jpg

bm5.jpg

Copyof2006_0302Image0004.jpg

It looks way better in person and I can only imagine what it will look like after powder. I hope nobody is mad about me cutting up a StreetBeat but I figured it was the bike to go under the knife since there are so many of them

Brian

That's a cool and much needed mod there Brian. Did you also run the cable through the platform or is that just the camera angle? Looking good so far. :32:

Yup :) I drilled right through that thing with OldschoolPK (jon) sitting right there ! He was like "Dude why are you making the holes so big?" but at the end he saw what I was doing LOL

I really can't wait to see this done ! My wife is building it for the contest so I can't talk about the colors but it is going to be one of my favorites in our collection :32:

More pics to come

Brian

Yo Brian, got any more photos of the Skyway you can share? It seems like an interesting project you got going there, it will definetly stand out in the contest.

I've seen his stuff up close and personal... this boy has some mad skills!! :wow:

Thanks Sean :)

Better late then never and I didn't want this thread to die just yet LOL

Thanks Sean :)

Better late then never and I didn't want this thread to die just yet LOL

How did the hutch turn out??

Joe

Steve still need forks for it and it's still in my basement LOL I will keep up with this when the weather breaks and I can get a few more things done :True:

This thread rules!

Making the most of your yard I see.

Brian, wanna help me fill the holes in my Windstyler forks?? :)

I'll make you a special Philly-sized car bomb beverage.

Bump I need to do some more of these and fix Bryan Beil's TS as well as one of my own (wish there were more hours in a day) if you read this sorry for the wait BB :)

i can think of a redline fork that would be perfect for a how to fix....i know you need peg payment....

and a Dr. Pepper sticker

and what happen with that front knobby tire :writing:

I know there are a few other things I just can't think right now

OH my bad I read that all wrong

you want me to send you the fork so you can fix it and write an editorial

gotcha consider it done :lol:

In the the same boat here with the hacked off framestanders. Cool OLD thread. Just what I was looking for!

Lemme ask you this. In your Opinion, how accurate is the gauge, size and radius of the "teeth" That ya showed here?

Then I started with

some 16 ga X 1' 1/2 X 3' mild cold roll steal

After I drill the 11/32

holes I will cutt it up the center to create two stands <!--emo&:18:-->990[1].gif<!--endemo-->